Thanks for visiting my site! I am not a professional photographer but I have learned a few fun things along the way. I love working with kids and I guess being a mommy is a big part of that. My boys are my two favorite subjects. I love working with Photoshop Elements and besides a little help from other websites I am self taught. My early stuff may be a little rough around the edges but I feel I have come along way and I hope to continue to improve.



Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Beginings Part 1: My First Huge Inspiration




A few months before Aden was born Chris bought me a nice point and shoot camera for my birthday. I loved this camera but I so wanted a Digital SLR camera for higher qualitly photos and the faster shutter speed....nothing like missing that perfect momment because your digital camera was too slow...and with a baby that can be the difference between a cute smile and a screaming baby. I did get some fun pictures with the point and shoot which goes to show you, you don't have to have the fanciest camera to get good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment