Thanks for visiting my site! I am not a professional photographer but I have learned a few fun things along the way. I love working with kids and I guess being a mommy is a big part of that. My boys are my two favorite subjects. I love working with Photoshop Elements and besides a little help from other websites I am self taught. My early stuff may be a little rough around the edges but I feel I have come along way and I hope to continue to improve.



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Playing with Photoshop Elements






So I wanted to post a few of my first fun tricks with photoshop...I realize now that my first, and really, my favorite effect is doing partial color pictures. So here are some of the very first pictures I edited. Now the one that is in full color you will notice that the reflection doesn't match the picture...I thought it was a really cool effect to have the reflection...reflective figuratively instead of literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment